Presentations and Lectures
- 2020 - Colloquium on Agent-Based Modeling at George Mason University, "The Dynamics of Network Models of Disease Spread"
- 2020 - ICCS at the New England Complex Systems Institute, "Exploration of the Space of Agent-Based Network SIR Models for COVID-19"
- 2018 - SXSW Interactive, Exploring Problems in the Humanities with Code"
- 2017 - The University of Oxford Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School, "Data Science for the Humanities" (lecture series)
- 2015-2022 - Instructor at the Wolfram Summer School (including lectures almost every year)
- 2012-2016 - Instructor at the Wolfram Summer Camp (including lectures almost every year)
- 2016 - World Maker Faire in New York, "Making with Code: A Live Multigenerational Event"
- 2016 - SXSW Interactive Workshop, "Building Smart Applications That Learn"
- 2016 - MIT IAP, "Advanced Data Science"
- 2016 - MIT IAP, "Introduction to Data Science"
- 2016 - MIT IAP, "Advanced Programming"
- 2015 - Wolfram Technology Conference, "Education Analytics in the Wolfram Language"
- 2015 - World Maker Faire in New York, "Do it Yourself AI"
- 2012 - Wolfram Technology Conference, "Connecting the AR Drone to Mathematica"
- 2012 - Wolfram Technology Conference, "Computation in the Maker World"
- 2012 - World Maker Faire in New York, "Computation Everywhere"